The SIG is pleased to inform all members and the general public about the appointment of Scott Pepper to chair GEL/65 (Measurement and control) on the BSI committee.
Scott Pepper is the Sector Head for the Process Instrumentation and Control sector at GAMBICA, the UK trade association for instrumentation, control, automation and laboratory technology.
He brings together and supports the GAMBICA member community to share knowledge and best practice, shape opinion and enhance the sector's profile. A significant part of this work includes influencing policy, standards and regulation for the benefit of the industry.
Scott sits on various BSI committees and had worked with Maurice Wilkins while Maurice served as the chair for the GEL 65 committee.
Scott took over the committee management in September 2022.
- PG Dip in Process Automation, Instrumentation and Control from Imperial College London
- BEng in Chemical Engineering from Loughborough University
- Sector Head for the Process Instrumentation and Control at GAMBICA
- Flow Specialist in Oil & Gas and refining industry at Emerson
- Process Instrumentation and Control, Emerson
- Process Engineer at Johnson Matthey