InstMC recognises that the automation, measurement and control industries embrace many individuals whose roles and responsibilities do not involve engineering and technology but who are important to the industries. Applications are welcome from individuals who hold appropriate educational qualifications, or who have acquired acceptable professional experience, and who are working at graduate or equivalent levels of responsibility. Professional recognition as MInstMC entitles them to participate fully in all activities and affairs of the InstMC and to contribute to its future development.
Qualifying conditions required
- A UK Honours degree in a subject or subjects that the Institute considers to be relevant to ‘measurement and control’ or
- an acceptable qualification, normally at Honours degree level, in another subject plus normally at least two years’ minimum post-graduation experience relevant to ‘measurement and control’ or
- other qualifications that the Institute agrees to accept or
- a combination of other qualifications and/or experience at graduate level that the Institute considers is acceptable.
- be working in ‘measurement and control’ at a level of responsibility expected of a graduate, and
- where educational qualifications are not at Honours degree standard, have had sufficient experience to compensate for the shortfall in educational standard.
Annual Subscription Fee
For a full list of all fees, including Engineering Council, plus concessions and age-related subscriptions, download InstMC Annual Subscription Fees.
Start your application today
Speak to an advisor if you have any questions about membership:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7387 4949