Register of Explosive Atmosphere Engineers
The following engineers have, through peer review, satisfied the requirements for the InstMC qualification ‘Registered Explosive Atmosphere Engineer’. These requirements include demonstration of competence & commitment:
- Registration with the Engineering Council as CEng in demonstration of professional competence in accordance with UK-SPEC. This in turn is held to demonstrate underpinning knowledge and understanding (UK&U) and a commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Demonstration of at least an aggregate of 3 years’ diverse and direct experience in Ex matters at a professional level.
- Demonstration of a comprehensive knowledge of related standards and good practice in Ex matters.
- Demonstration of on-going (not prospective or historical), and competent engagement with Ex matters at a professional level.
- Demonstration of Continuing Professional Development specific to Ex matters.
||EngC Reg No. (or=)
||REXE Reg No.
Date of Registration