Call for applications to STFC advisory bodies & peer review panels
Deadline for applications 15th May 2022
Applications to Science Technology Facilities Council (STFC) advisory bodies and peer review panels are now open.
Do you want to play a role in developing and delivering national and international science programmes?
STFC at UKRI are looking for a wide range of experts, including those from industry. They need to have a balance and diversity of knowledge, skills and experience to enable their panels to be effective.
Some benefits of the role include:
- Input into the development of strategic priorities
- Gaining an understanding of the peer review process
- An opportunity to broaden professional networks and experience
- Contributing to developing and delivering national and international science programmes
- Influencing research culture in the UK and abroad.
Deadline for applications is 15 May 2022, and more information is available at Call for applications to STFC advisory bodies and peer review panels 2022 – UKRI.