ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Institute of Measurement and Control will take place at 297 Euston Road, London NW1 3AD at 15.00 on Wednesday 26th June 2019.
1. To receive the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 26th June 2019
2. To receive the report of the Trustees
3. To receive the Balance Sheet and Accounts
4. To note the elections for Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer, Vice Presidents, President, Trustees, and members of Council for three-year tenures commencing January 2020
5. To authorise the Trustees to appoint auditors or independent examiners as appropriate
6. To conduct the ordinary business of the Institute
By order of the Board of Trustees
Note: Any member may attend the annual meeting but only Fellows, Members and other members registered by the Engineering Council may vote.
Messsage from the Trustees
Click here for statement from the Trustees regarding change in senior leadership