We can help your business grow in the following ways:
- Staff Career Development
Presentations can be made on site to your staff on professional registration and InstMC membership. Free advice can be given on getting a Graduate or Technician training programme started.
- Engineering Technician Registration Scheme
Do you value your technicians as professionals? If you do, then the Institute can assist them in gaining the professional qualification of EngTech registration with the Engineering Council, to benchmark their competence.
- Approval of Company and Training Establishments’ Short Training Courses
The Institute can assess and approve relevant training courses for your staff or clients**. Such approval can be advertised in your communications media.
Click pdf Here (213 KB) to download schedule of approved schemes
- Companion Company Scheme
An Institute membership scheme for businesses who want to raise their profile in the instrumentation, control and automation industry by increased exposure to nearly 4000 engineers.
- Marketing of Goods and Services
Companies and organisations can advertise at competitive rates via the Institute’s website and the following publications:
- Measurement + Control a 10 issues per year Journal which is sent to all members.
- The InstMC Year Book an on-line trade directory, the only one in the UK dedicated to the instrumentation, control and automation industry.
Discounted rates are available to Companion Companies.
Full details of the above services are available by contacting Patrick Finlay on firstname.lastname@example.org