Candidates qualify if they meet all the requirements detailed below:
A. Demonstration of Competence & Commitment with extensive, diverse and direct experience in Ex matters at a professional level.
- Experience need not be contiguous or full time, but must be extensive. This requirement is unlikely to be fulfilled without several years’ experience in roles that include ongoing responsibility for Ex matters.
- Experience must be of a sufficiently broad nature e.g., not confined to a particular aspect of Ex matters.
- Experience must be of direct involvement and not of a superficial or peripheral nature.
B. Demonstration of on-going engagement with Ex matters at a professional level.
C. Demonstration of CPD specific to Ex matters. These could be any of the following:
- papers/articles written
- forums subscribed to
- specific learning from or in support of project involvement
- conference/seminar attendance
- relevant professional body membership/involvement.
D. No evidence contrary to presumption of UK&U and CPD in identified areas of experience (granted on the basis of IEng/CEng registration).