A notice in the Institute's journal 'Measurement + Control' announcing your CCS membership
• An invitation to submit an introductory 300 word article about your business
which will be published in the journal
• Hard copy and electronic certificate for display confirming CCS membership
• Use of CCS logo on your website, stationery and marketing material
• A prioritised listing in the 'Instrument Engineer's Yearbook'
• 20% discount on advertising in the Institute's publications 'Measurement +
• Opportunity to submit regular news articles about your business and your
activities for the CCS news page in the journal
• A listing on the Institute's website www.instmc.org with a link to your
• Introduction to all the Institute's Local Sections around the country with the
potential to give technical presentations, sponsor social events etc.
• 10 complimentary issues of the journal 'Measurement+Control'
• Your company name & logo as a Featured Business on the Company Listings
homepage for one month after joining the scheme.