The Annual General Meeting of The Institute of Measurement and Control will take place on Wednesday 27 June 2018 at 4.00pm. This will be immediately followed by an Extraordinary General Meeting to consider the motion below.
By invitation of the President, these meetings are being held at the National Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 0LW
It may be possible to arrange a short visit to one or two NPL laboratories after the meetings, at approximately 16.30
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
1. To receive the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 29 June 2017
2. To receive the report of the Trustees
3. To receive the Balance Sheet and Accounts
4. To note the elections for Vice President, Honorary Secretary and members of Council for three-year tenures commencing January 2019
5. To authorise the Trustees to appoint auditors or independent examiners as appropriate
6. To conduct the ordinary business of the Institute
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolution:
That as from the 1st day of January 2019 the annual subscription payable by members of the Institute pursuant to Bye-law 17(i) (as amended by the Privy Council during 2009) shall be increased, based on the CPI index for the 12 months to May 2018, (subject to rounding to the nearest whole pound figures), at the final discretion of the Board of Trustees
The resolution may not be amended during the meeting but must be either carried or rejected as it stands.
Both meetings are open to all members, but only Fellows, Members and other members registered by the Engineering Council may vote.
For security reasons at NPL, it is helpful to know names in advance.If you are planning to attend email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name.
By order of the Board of Trustees
Chief Executive Officer